— Hermann Hesse, Wer lieben kann, ist glücklich. Über die Liebe (via hierarchical-aestheticism)
Then white nationalists wouldn’t exist.
You realize everything you enjoy about modern life was created by Europeans, yes? I’m not even talking about technology. I’m talking about values, society, organization, outlook, perspective, morality, etc.
- Human rights
- liberal democracy
- constitutional government
- conserving nature for nature’s sake alone
- animals as creatures deserving empathy, compassion and rights
- free state-funded compulsory education
- the university
- the idea of a vocation (later “careers”)
- sense of selfhood
- sense of “I” the individual distinct from others and the group
- equality as a social value
- freedom as a social value
- universal brotherhood as a social value (liberte, egalite, fraternite)
- the abolition of slavery on moral grounds
- the idea of progress
- the notion of political economy
- the notion of economic development (and the idea that a gov’ts central role is to ensure ever increasing standards of living)
- capitalism, which, despite the whining of many idiots, increased standards of living dramatically, as evidenced by the reversal of birth rates by class: before the industrial revolution the rich had the most children, the poor had what they could afford two, while the poorest often left none.
Again to say nothing, of our contributions to art, philosophy, the creation of modern science, technology, etc.
I don’t approve of most these things and am willing to critique them, unlike idiots such as yourself, who assume such things to be universally rooted in humanity merely because they are universal in value. Apparently all peoples would have developed such things if only it hadn’t been for big bad White people, storming out of Europe like a plague of locusts.